The Greek God




 I don't think anyone is a stranger to unsatisfying sexual experiences. I've had one too many, and by now I can tell it is pretty much my fault, as I always have high expectations. After my last experience, I now have to remind myself to always have an average level of enthusiasm.


I was having a very uneventful Saturday when I stumbled on this guy's profile. Ladies and gentlemen, this young man was a Greek god. His body looked like it was sculpted to be worshiped, it was clear he was a gymhead. I'm not bad myself, I go to the gym once every two weeks. He looked perfect, and it was just his pictures I was looking at. There was no question of my interest, I quickly sent a request. 


He accepted my request thankfully, and we got talking. He was really my kind of guy, he was funny and smart and it was clear we were on the same wavelength. We became really close in such a short period. We started hanging out, but as fast as we were getting acquainted, it wasn't fast enough for me because I couldn't wait to get in bed with him. 

I hadn't had any action in quite some time, and my lady bits were restless. And from the moment I saw his pictures that was the only thing I could think about. I thought about doing the nastiest things with him at random times in a day, it was turning into an obsession at this point.

I invited him over to my house to speed things up. Far be it from me to not go for what I want. Because if I waited any longer I was sure I would regain my virginity. It was a Friday and we went to the movies

 after we both got off work. We had a great time, even though i couldn't stop thinking about the activities i wanted to happen. We got to my house and had the burgers write had  bought on our way back for dinner. We got comfortable on the couch and we were going on about random things, and I went for it. Pulled him in for a kiss and he reciprocated, he held me and I could not believe how long it had been and how much I missed this. 

We decided to move our party to the bedroom, and I tell you that was the blandest 15 minutes of my life. I hadn't imagined that sex could be that bad.

 I had such high hopes, and that was my reminder to never judge a book by its cover. Anyway i have refused to add that body to my list, it did not count.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Egungun Guy

The Storm Bringer

The WhatsApp Menace