The Storm Bringer



I have always had a thing for opinionated women. I got matched with one and it was love at first argument. Don't get me wrong i don't mean i like women that fight or argue a lot. I just love women that have  strong opinions and i can have fun little debates with. And Ada was that girl. Her bio said "i bring the storm, "i said ah! Ada the storm bringer, 

lets do this lol".

She was a breath of fresh air cause i was tired of meeting other women with no personalities. Our banters were so good, we were almost always breathless after. Then we finally decided to meet.


We met at this bar she choose, it was so not  my my style, very loud and filled with people. But i was really looking forward to meeting her so i didn't mind. We got seated, and our chemistry was electrifying. We talked about the traffic we both had to sit in to get there, the rain that fell the night before, and about the drinks we were having. We talked and argued, 

it was the best date ever, and she kept touching my hand as we talked. I felt it was a form of signal she was giving but i wasn't sure. That was even the last thing on my mind when i thought of seeing her, but i was willing to go with flow.


She stood up to use the restroom and it felt like we were never going to see each other again because i was already missing her for the minutes she was going to take in the restroom. My mum called immediately she got up, i hadn't spoken to her in some days so i was happy to hear from her, until she told me why she actually called. She said she had a dream where i was tied to a tree and was being beaten. lol now, I'm not an overly religious person but my mum's dreams often came true. And without my father in the picture i was the only one she had, so i always took her concerns seriously. I just told her not to worry and that i would be careful. She hung up and i could hear Ada's  phone ringing from her bag. 


I shouldn't have, but i was curious so i took a peek in her bag to see who was calling, first thing i saw was handcuffs, 

lol as in, when did Ada say she was in the police force? I moved the cuffs to see something that looked like a horse whip.

I did not know when i got there, but i just saw that i was in my car 5 minutes away from my house. 

I die of laughter whenever i remember it, because i shouldn't have been that scared. It just felt so sudden i panicked, and my mother's phone call did not help the situation either. I was too ashamed to ever call her back. I wonder if she hates me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Egungun Guy

The WhatsApp Menace