Some hilarious Nirvanae Experiences


 

Our clients absolutely crack us up!

Laugh with us at some of their match  experiences.


2nd slide

“ First of all, when did being overly romantic become a bad thing, cause this woman said it was too much and i should calm down, please help me understand. Please I've decided to save my plenty romance, tell me when you find someone else for me" - T


3rd slide

"I showed up 2 hours late and acted like nothing was wrong 😭 I had to look fine nau. He still went on with the date though but he never contacted me again. He's strict o. I really did not even notice the time had gone by so fast, and he was really fine o. He cannot even forgive somebody 😭😂" -K


4th slide

⁠” i don't even  understand what happened on that date, I'm not even kidding the moment my butt hit the chair this man started talking. He did not even let me say one word. Please i just blocked him after, if i wanted to listen to a radio i would have just stayed at home"- S


5th slide

“ His job did not even sound serious, i was just hearing importer exporter, I've watched too many nollywood movies 😂They should not go and sell me ahbeg" - E


6th slide

“ ooo Laura nau, is my romantic life a joke to you? Where did you go and find this dramatic woman? I did not reply her message on time and she's throwing a tantrum. She said I'm not ready for marriage 😂" - A


7th slide

“Why's a single father uncomfortable with the fact that i am a single mother, is it not the same thing he did that i did too? Please  find me someone who knows what he wants"- T


8th slide

"So we met, and you needed to see the way my mouth was watering when I saw him, fine man!  but he has serious mouth odour and I can’t deal 😭” -R


9th slide

“Ah Nenrit, this woman is a big woman o, see qualifications. I cannot even complain 😁 it'll make me more serious with my life" - S


10th slide

“please don't think I'm superficial o, but look at me nau, I'm short 😭  and that man is short too. I have to give my children a chance at least" -T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Egungun Guy

The Storm Bringer

The WhatsApp Menace